Saturday 27 April 2013

Communication Arts | Award of Excellence.

You may remember that earlier this year, i announced that my Monster Alphabet hand-created typography had been chosen as one of the winning entries for Communication Arts' Typography Annual 3. The annual was published in January, and my collage typography was featured inside. I was also informed that, in addition to receiving a copy of the annual, each winning entrant would receive an Award of Excellence; an actual trophy! I was pretty excited to receive this beauty in the post this morning;



Eeeeee! An actual shiny trophy engraved with my name! Now i just have to find somewhere to put it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]