Sunday 16 December 2012

Little Monster's Gallery!

I have just received the very first entry for my Little Monster's Colouring Competition (and a very cute entry it is too)! As promised, I'm going to post all entries on my blog for everyone to admire, so this post will be added to as more artwork is received.

Little Monster's Colouring Gallery:

by Thomas, age 2 (with a little bit of help from his mummy).
by Clara, age 8.
Joint entry by Alex, age 5 and Alice, age 2.

by Ridley, age (almost) 2.

by Joshua, age 8.
by Daniel, age 6.
by Joelle, age 5.

by Bailey, age 4.
by Charlotte, age 9.
by Tia, age 6.
by Millie, age 4.
I would really love as many children as possible to get involved, so please spread the word, and if you don't have children yourself, consider asking any younger brothers, sisters or cousins if they'd like to enter. The winner will receive a signed copy of my illustrated children's picture book I'm A Little Bit Scared Of... For more details, and to find out how your little ones can enter my colouring competition, please see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]