Tuesday 9 October 2012

The Dorset Bookshop.

As you may already be aware from my over-excited tweets this evening, my children's picture book I'm A Little Bit Scared Of... is now available to buy in an actual proper brick-and-mortar bookshop! It was such an amazing feeling to walk past The Dorset Bookshop in my hometown of Blandford Forum earlier, and see my book displayed in the window! It's such a cute little old-fashioned bookshop too, packed full of new and secondhand books. The owners of the shop compared my illustrative style to the work of Lauren Child in her Charlie and Lola books, which is such a massive compliment, as she is one of my favourite illustrators. The photos below are a little unclear as they were taken on my phone, but if you look closely, you can definitely spot my book displayed right in the middle of the window! Excitement!



1 comment:

  1. congratulations! that's wonderful, i hope you sell hundreds of copies there!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]