Wednesday 28 September 2011

All Tropical | Lazy Frog Tee.


I just entered a new tee design into the weekly design competition at All Tropical, and so once again I have a tiny little favour to ask you all...


It would be ace if you could pop over to the All Tropical website and rate my design (five palms would make me smile the most), and it would be super lovely if you could also leave a little comment. I would love to see mister frog printed onto real life t-shirts, but I really need your votes to make that possible! If you haven't voted before, you will need to join the site to leave your rating, but it only takes a second, and you will be my favourite forever.

You can also vote for my design by liking it on Facebook, or tweeting about it on Twitter. The more of these you do, the more likely that my design will get printed, so please be ace and vote. A super big thanks you to all of you who do! :]

2 comments:

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]