Tuesday 8 March 2011

Amelia's Magazine | London Fashion Week A/W 2011; Jaeger.

An illustration for Amelia's Magazine of an outfit from the autumnal inspired collection in the Jaeger show in LFW. As Amelia Gregory describes 'The collection was a delicious mix of autumnal colours: blocks of cinnamon, caramel, fallen leaf orange, paprika, mustard and moss gathering around punctual navy blues and sensible chocolate brown'.


I have been working on trying to make my fashion illos look more elegant - this one didn't work out exactly as planned, but I think the model appears a little more graceful than in earlier illustrations. I really need to work on elongating the figures, as they always end up looking a little broad and stocky - just trying to keep thinking elegance, elegance, elegance!

Have a little peek at the full review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to receive your messages, and read every single one, so you can guarantee that if you leave me a comment, it will really make my day! ♥ Thank you, I hope you have a happy day. :]